Monday, March 23, 2009

Butterflies and Agape

First off, I'd like to say Yay for creating a Blogger! These things are awesome little devices.

Ok so I just wanna say that this past weekend was so amazing. I was on team for this awesome retreat called Chrysalis. It is a weekend of surprises, love aka Agape, blessings, and so much more. The reason these weekends occur is to further the Kingdom of God and let me tell you that's exactly what happened this last weekend. I was blessed in so many ways from the music to the sweet girls that I met. We all were so different, but we definitely had at least one thing in common and that is our love for Jesus Christ. It was so refreshing to meet these girls whom all come from different backgrounds but who all want to spread the love of Christ in all capacities.

It was so nice, after we left the closing ceremony of the weekend, a bunch of us girls met up at La Napolera aka La Nop. La Nop is this fun little Mexican restauraunt that has the greatest food ever. It was so fun getting to talk to the girls about what they loved about the weekend. And simply just getting to know them better. They're all beautiful creations of God and I am so blessed to know them. Thank you Jesus for bringing them into my life. :)

Today, Sam, my dearest friend, and I headed back to Gainesville. I wasn't too thrilled about coming back just cause school is kinda wearing me out these days, but I kinda had no choice. Anyways, I'm trying to get back in the swing of things.

Tonight my favorite show is coming on, which will be a real treat. And tomorrow, well who knows what will come of it.. Hopefully productivity. Hehe.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones