Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Winding down

So the semester is coming to an end and I am consumed with school related activites. Tests, papers, meetings, applications, etc. to no end. I really do enjoy school and all of it's fun activities, but goodness I am so thankful for Summertime and all of relaxation I'll get to experience. As this semester is coming to a close, I've been reflecting on all the cool friendships and awesome fun I've had and I am realizing that this semester has been great. The summer, however, is going to be greater! I am going to be taking 3 classes at the local community college and working, but I get to reunite with the dear girls that I had Bible study with last summer, and we're going to do it all over again. Also, I'm going on my first airplane ride, EVER. Yep, I've never been on an airplane. ; ) I might be going to Kentucky to on a seperate occasion if I can convince my Pappaw that that is a trip long overdue. My birthday is this summer too, so I look forward to celebrating that. And of course teaching VBS is a real treat. Whoo hoo it's gonna be amazing. The only thing that is going to be super hard is being away from my love, Tyler for 2 1/2 months. I just gotta be prayerful that God will keep us both at peace and content. God is great and I'm confident He will do this for us. :) It's great daydreaming about my wonderful summer that awaits me, but I got to get back to the books. Only 2 more weeks of this. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones