Saturday, April 10, 2010

Visitors

This past week has been quite eventful and exciting. My little sister, Summer came to Gainesville for the week because it was her Spring Break and my nephew, a Shih Tzu that goes by the name of Tank spent the week with me. On Monday, we basically bummed around watching some good movies like 8 seconds. That night I made some yummy cheeseburgers with all of the trimmings and some crispy french fries, Summy's fave. Then Tuesday we spent the day in the sun and were left sun-kissed. That night we indulged in Veggie Fajitas which were quite delectable if I must say so myself. MMMmm.. After din din, Summer and my other sister Sierra went to see The Last Song. It was good, but a tear jerker for sure. If you go to see it, make sure to bring the tissues! On Wednesday Summer and I enjoyed a trip to Lake Wauburg. We kayaked and paddle boated our little hearts out. We sure did work up an appetite so we went to Bono's for some good ole BBQ. Yumm! We then went to spend time with our sis Sierra. It was so funny seeing Tank's (the pup) reactions to Sierra's roommates doggy, Charlie. Charlie is a black lab/German Shepard mix and weighs a good 50 lbs more than Tank. Charlie is so stinkin sweet, but Tank wasn't feeling his sweetness. Tank at first was scared but eventually Charlie warmed up to him and they became very playful with each other. It was so adorable to watch. Thursday was another chill day of watching movies. That night one of my girlfriends, Jenna, came to town to visit so we went to the Ale House and :08 which is a line dancing club. It was such a fun night and it was so nice to see my dear friend that I've missed! Friday was a movie/homework day as well. Today I have been cleaning and packing up Tank's stuff because he goes home tomorrow. :( The only good thing about that is his mommy aka my aunt/older sis comes home tomorrow. I have missed our daily conversations and am excited to get to see/talk to her in 24 hours! Goodness, I'm exhausted just talking about all we've done this week! But it has been so so fun and I'm so thankful I've had such amazing visitors this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to My faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones