Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Raquel




Those of you who know me well know that I have 3 younger sisters whom I adore. Seriously, they are a HUGE part of my life and I am soo blessed to be their older sister. One of them, Summer, is turning 15 years old this upcoming Tuesday, June 1st. She is a beautiful, strong, funny and smart young lady. I saw this cute idea on Eva's blog about creating a cute box for teacher appreciation day. Well my sister has a lot of jewelry and things so I decided to make one of these tackle boxes for her. I for the most part followed the directions but changed it up a little bit. I think it turned out cute, which of course was the goal hence the name "cute box". :)

You can find the directions to this craft by clicking here:



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! Nice job with the card! I'm proud of your skills.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to My faves


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones